MINAVRA TECHNIKI S.A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY was founded in 2006 by Vasileios Lambrinidis (Chairman & CEO). The company is a natural evolution of the Civil Engineering private practice Mr Lambrinidis owned for more than 15 years. The huge experience of Mr Lambinidis in construction projects combined with the experience and high qualifications of the employees rapidly boosted the company’s portfolio. Since its establishment the company has undertaken many large and small scale government and private projects such as : Civil Engineering, Hydraulic, Industrial, Real Estate, Road and port construction. Minavra S.A. is ready to cover any construction need, a fact that greatly broadens its potential range of activities as well as its current clientele. Comprehending the need for suitable partners in perfectly executing each project, Minavra Techniki S.A has established strategic cooperation schemes for studies with major architectural firms, specialized construction firms, subcontractors, product manufacturers and suppliers, around the country. Minavra SA belongs to the class C, category of construction companies and participates in undertaking projects of this category and has a huge experience in the field of biological cleaning as shown in the works described in the section below.
MINAVRA SA has developed and applies a quality management system that meets the
EN ISO 9001: 2008 standards, has a Health and Safety Management System that
responds to OHSAS 18001: 2007 / ΕLΟΤ 1801: 2008 and implements an Environmental
Management System that meets the requirements of ELOT EN ISO 14001: 2004 in all
technical projects it performs (buildings, electrical, hydraulic, road and harbor). The standards meet all the requirements of European and Greek legislation.
Minavra Techniki SA has undertake the construction of HYDRO1 and HYDRO2 projects at Lesvos island. Specifically will undertake the development of the area and the systems other than the anaerobic reactor. Minavra’s activities includes:
- Licenses, integration of plans into a single installation plan
- Ground clearance works
- Placement of concrete in order to be able to install the anaerobic reactor
- Development of a wetland site (1 acre) in cooperation with the company IRIDRA, which specializes in the development of wetlands and will be there during the construction phase and during the first 6 months of the operation.
- Development of a system of automatic irrigation of trees and crops on an area of 10
- Operation and Maintenance of processing plants and crops for 3 years (agronomist, chemical engineer, workers).